About Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda is an Indian public sector bank headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat. It is the second largest public sector bank in India after State Bank of India, with 153 million customers, a total business of US$218 billion, and a global presence of 100 overseas offices. Bank of Baroda offers different types of accounts to meet your financial goals and secure your future.
The bank was founded by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III on 20 July 1908. The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalized on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).
About the Opportunity
Bank of Baroda is inviting applications for the position of Key Management Person, with a mandatory post-graduation degree in law, for its office in Mumbai. Being one of India’s Largest Bank is looking for qualified and experienced professionals as Key Management Personnel for the Debt Capital Market Desk on Fixed Term Engagement on a contractual basis for the Treasury vertical to perform SEBI-regulated activities and to deal with issuers/intermediaries in the Debt Capital Market
Number of Vacancies
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform SEBI-regulated activities such as initial public offer, further public offer, Open Offer, Buy-back, and Delisting.
- Deal with the issuers in connection with activities mentioned in (a) above.
- Deal with intermediaries associated with activities mentioned in (a) above.
- Act as designated Compliance Officer dealing with the activities mentioned in (a) above.
- Submit Due Diligence Certificates to SEBI in connection with the activities mentioned in (a) above.
- In-depth experience working with Borrowers/Corporates/ NBFCs / Issuers.
- Target and facilitate both existing and new clients for fundraising through the market either through the Bank or jointly with other investors.
- Origination of issuance in discussions with the Issuer to the drafting of the covenants.
- Assess the demand for various bonds and create opportunities for the Bank to down-sell the bonds processed by the origination team.
- The KMP shall be responsible for monitoring the compliance of the Act, rules and regulations, notifications, guidelines, instructions, etc., issued by the SEBI or the Central Government and for redressal of investors’ grievances.
- The KMP, in the role of compliance officer, shall immediately and independently report to the SEBI any non-compliance observed by him and ensure that the observations made or deficiencies pointed out by the SEBI on/in the draft prospectus or the letter of offer as the case may be, do not recur.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from the University / Institution recognized by Govt. of India / UGC/AICTE.
- Post Graduate Degree in Law/ Management or CA/CS/ICWA.
- Certification from the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) by passing the NISM Series- IX: Merchant Banking Certification Examination (‘MBCE’) (to be renewed every three years).
Rs 25.00 Lacs
How to Apply?
Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for GD and/or interview and/or Selection Process on the registered Email ID.
In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and register themselves online in the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link being enabled on the Career Page -> Current Opportunities on the Bank’s website.
- Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application. Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph and signature. Please refer to Annexure II regarding scanning of photograph & signature.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “VERIFY” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for getting the details filled in/carefully verifying, in the online application and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect will not be considered as valid.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- Bank of Baroda does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of Bank of Baroda.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India