EY is inviting applications for the position of Manager – Forensics – Investigations & Compliance at their office in Gurugram.
About EY Forensics
Whether facing acts of fraud, government investigations or regulatory inquiries, major litigation or transactional disputes, clients turn to EY Forensics for assistance. Their forensic accountants and technologists, certified fraud examiners, and anti-corruption and anti-money laundering specialists work with our client’s legal counsel, and internal audit and compliance departments to investigate complex issues and develop practical solutions that address operational challenges.
About the Opportunity
The incumbent will lead client engagements related to fraud investigations (for e.g.: asset tracing, money laundering, suspected violation of ethics, regulatory investigations & open-source intelligence), FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act) compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment, dispute resolution support including assistance in matters pertaining to financial issues like business interruption, etc.
They focus on providing strong leadership abilities, interpersonal skills, business development skills, and good acumen to clients’ business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Client Management – Lead role in the execution of client service and to start serving as a Trusted Business Advisor.
- Leads and coordinates the planning and management of assignments, with guidance from the Partner. Managing engagement economics and Operational efficiency. Managing risk and independence issues on client engagements.
- Understand business & industry issues/trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable the preparation of recommendations.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem-solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on the delivery of solutions.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Networking & Marketing – Generate additional work from existing clients and support in selling new client proposals. Start building networks across the firm – locally & internationally.
- Chartered Accountant / Certified Internal Auditor / Certified Fraud Examiner/ MBA
- 5+ years of post-qualification experience in Forensic Audits or Internal Audits Risk Advisory and allied areas.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of the post.