JurisHour is inviting the contents/articles based on various legal hot topics and will be offering internships to the top performers.
About The Organisation
Juris Hour is an online news portal for reporting accurate and honest news, articles, judgments, Circulars, orders and notifications related to legal developments. We use the tagline ‘Proficiency At Your Doorstep’. Our mission is to simplify and communicate various legal developments in various spheres like civil, criminal, taxation, etc. and make people aware of their rights and duties in order to empower them to contribute in nation-building.
Juris Hour is a team of young professionals turned legal journalists who are guided by the values enshrined in the Preamble of the Constitution of India and want to create more legal awareness in society by acting as a tool to aid legal reforms by offering a space for constructive criticism of the judiciary.
How will the submission help you?
Legal research and writing are core skills that all types of legal professionals require. You cannot do away with these skills.
- Develop excellent research and writing skills. Know how to start, how to choose a topic
- Write excellent, publishable research papers that improve your ‘self’ and your ‘CV’
- Write prize-winning moot court memorials, quality research papers
- Draft high-quality legal opinions as a lawyer
- Go about footnoting, endnoting, and referencing like a pro
- Learn about editing your piece and presenting it in conferences, seminars
- Learn the fundamental practical aspects of tools like SCCOnline, Manupatra
- The article you submit will be published in your name and you description.
- You will be getting a 1 month internship opportunity with JurisHour.
- You will be getting publication certificate which will enhance your CV.
3-year or 5-year LL.B
How to Submit?
Send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org